In This Issue
If you have problems…We have solutions!
You may access our technical support web pages at www.rhfs.com by selecting the Technical Support tab on the main menu. We offer general product technical information, Frequently Asked Questions and product Troubleshooting Guides.
Click Below for Market Specific Product Line Cards
News and Updates
- RHFS Acquires Expert Piping Supply, Inc.
- RHFS Acquires Plastic Engineered Products Company (P.E.P.).
- RHFS Acquires the Assets of Network Piping Incorporated.
- Ryan Herco Flow Solutions Completes New Funding Process.
- Ryan Herco Flow Solutions New Atlanta, Georgia Service Center.
- RHFS Acquires the Assets of Corrosion Products & Equipment’s Piping Products Division.
- RHFS Expands to Asia
- RHFS Acquires Peninsula Valve and Fitting Company (PENVALVE)
- RHFS to Offer Direct Export Service
- Get the RHFS Advantage
- Meet Ryan Herco Flow Solutions
- Ryan Herco Flow Solutions Introduces rhfsPULSE Monthly Newsletter
- Ryan Herco Flow Solutions Serving Nevada!
- Ryan Herco Flow Solutions Now Serving Georgia!
ChemTec LCA Series Flow Monitor
The ChemTec LCA series flow monitor is your best economical solution for detecting low flow or loss of flow conditions in a fluid application. The LCA sensors are field adjustable to allow precise adaptation to your application conditions.
- Confirms: Normal flow conditions
- Senses: high flow or low flow conditions
- Output: Switch Contact
When flow is increased, the magnetic piston is forced against a bias spring. As the magnet comes near the adjustable reed switch it actuates, indicating proper flow. When flow decreases the spring forces the piston in the opposite direction deactuating the reed switch an indicating a reduced or no flow situation.
- All models field adjustable
- Deactuation (decreasing flow) averages 40% less than actuation (increasing flow)
- Repeatability ±2%
- Correction must be made for attitudes other than horizontal.
- Unit will pass greater flows.
General Applications Include:
- Machine lubrication
- Process flows
- Cooling systems
- Water treatment systems
Custom LCAs & Current Applications
- Packaging Industry
Application: bag handling and closing systems for pet food & agriculture
Unit: LCA-250-P (A-1095)
Customized spring & set point
- Air Conditioning Industry
Application: closed loop liquid Freon
Customized porting & conduit, socket solder
- Water Treatment
Application: ozonation skids
Unit: LCA-250 (B-1090) (PVC)
Application: hydraulic fluids circuit, cruise missile deployment
Unit: LCA-375-S A-1172
Customized military style porting (MS 33649)
- Industrial Lubrication
Application: hydraulic circuit
Unit: LCA-500-B B-952 SAE-8
- Laser Industry
Application: H2O & Glycol cooling system for lasers/recirculating chillers
Unit: LCA-500-B (B-783) & LCA-500-P (B-783)