In This Issue
If you have problems…
We have solutions!
You may access our technical support web pages at www.rhfs.com by selecting the Technical Support tab on the main menu. We offer general product technical information, Frequently Asked Questions and product Troubleshooting Guides.
Click Below for Market Specific Product Line Cards
News and Updates
- RHFS Acquires Expert Piping Supply, Inc.
- RHFS Acquires Plastic Engineered Products Company (P.E.P.).
- RHFS Acquires the Assets of Network Piping Incorporated.
- Ryan Herco Flow Solutions Completes New Funding Process.
- Ryan Herco Flow Solutions New Atlanta, Georgia Service Center.
- RHFS Acquires the Assets of Corrosion Products & Equipment’s Piping Products Division.
- RHFS Expands to Asia
- RHFS Acquires Peninsula Valve and Fitting Company (PENVALVE)
- RHFS to Offer Direct Export Service
- Get the RHFS Advantage
- Meet Ryan Herco Flow Solutions
- Ryan Herco Flow Solutions Introduces rhfsPULSE Monthly Newsletter
- Ryan Herco Flow Solutions Serving Nevada!
- Ryan Herco Flow Solutions Now Serving Georgia!
New Double-See™ Double Containment Vinyl Piping System from Georg Fischer Makes Installation Fast and Easy
GF Piping Systems has introduced Double-See™ in response to market demand for an improved pressure-rated double containment system for transporting hazardous liquids. The new system offers a simplified installation method, a patented closure coupling design that allows conformance to the ASME B31.3 test inspection requirements, and a unique-to-the-market 3D thermal expansion compensation feature.
"With other double containment piping systems, the primary and secondary pipes must be cut to different lengths," explains Gary Sample, GF Piping Systems Product Manager. "With our new Double-See system, both primary and secondary pipes are cut to the same length and can be joined simultaneously. This saves significant time and prevents potential mistakes caused by staggered pipe-cut measurement errors."
GF’s Double-See Piping System offers versatile installation options, assembled and tested fittings, and a unique pipe cut-length guidance system which provides a truly simplified approach to installation. The piping systems are available with a complete selection of pipe, fittings, leak detection and access tees, closure couplings and termination fittings. In addition, an innovative valve-in-valve design is offered that allows full containment pressure rating.
Double-See is available in PVC and CPVC; either material may be primary or secondary (PVC × PVC, CPVC × PVC, CPVC × CPVC) with Clear PVC always being an option for the containment pipe. System size options range from ½" x 2" to 6" x 10," meeting virtually any application requirement.
Installation versatility allows simultaneous joining throughout a system or in combination with patented closure couplings which enable practical compliance with the ASME B31.3 requirement for visual inspection of all primary joint connections during the pressure test before closing the secondary piping joint.
In addition to providing the obvious benefits for safe transport of hazardous liquids, the Double-See Containment System fulfills local, state and federal environmental and safety regulations.
The new piping systems are suitable for a wide range of applications including water and waste water treatment, chemical delivery, dosing and processing, microelectronics, life sciences, metal working/finishing, waste collection, and many others.
Ryan Herco Flow Solutions and GF Piping Systems can supply a full range of plastic pipe, fittings, valves, actuators, rotameters, fusion machines, double containment, heat exchangers, custom products, and sensors and instrumentation for industrial process control. For further information call RHFS toll-free at 800-848-1141 or visit our website at www.rhfs.com.
The Double-See Advantage:
- Revolutionary closure coupling design: Our unique closure coupling design allows the installer to visually inspect all primary joint connections during a pressure test before sealing the secondary piping joint. This is a requirement for ASME B31.3 compliance, which is difficult or impossible to meet with other systems on the market.
- Flexible installation options: simultaneous joining throughout, or in combination with patented closure couplings.
- Innovative centralizer design: Our patented expansion-compensating fitting centralizing adapter design allows for flexibility in the system which reduces forces on joints caused by thermal expansion/contraction of the primary system. This flexible centralizer design is simpler and safer than systems that use a rigid centralizer design which results in stress at the joint.
- Factory assembled parts: Unlike some competing systems, all of our fittings come assembled and 100% factory tested. This ensures quality and reduces time and cost of installation.
- Cut length guidance system: A pipe cut-length guidance system is built in to the exterior wall of fittings to take the guesswork out of measuring and cutting the primary and secondary pipe segments.
- Extensive part selection: A complete range of fittings, valve boxes, reducers, leak detection tees, access tees, and termination fittings are available in a wide range of material and size options: with PVC × PVC, CPVC × CPVC, and CPVC × PVC, in sizes ranging from ½“ × 2” to 6” × 10”, there is a suitable option for just about every application.
- Modular components: The modular design of our components is customizable, offering a limitless number of installation configurations to suit a wide range of applications.
- Leak detection options: Visual leak detection fittings and easy access to the containment annular space for leak detection system installation.