In This Issue
Click Below for Market Specific Product Line Cards
News and Updates
- RHFS Acquires Expert Piping Supply, Inc.
- RHFS Acquires Plastic Engineered Products Company (P.E.P.).
- RHFS Acquires the Assets of Network Piping Incorporated.
- Ryan Herco Flow Solutions Completes New Funding Process.
- Ryan Herco Flow Solutions New Atlanta, Georgia Service Center.
- RHFS Acquires the Assets of Corrosion Products & Equipment’s Piping Products Division.
- RHFS Expands to Asia
- RHFS Acquires Peninsula Valve and Fitting Company (PENVALVE)
- RHFS to Offer Direct Export Service
- Get the RHFS Advantage
- Meet Ryan Herco Flow Solutions
- Ryan Herco Flow Solutions Introduces rhfsPULSE Monthly Newsletter
- Ryan Herco Flow Solutions Serving Nevada!
- Ryan Herco Flow Solutions Now Serving Georgia!
ChemTec is a family owned and operated manufacturer of flow meters, flow monitors, and excess flow valves. They engineer, build, assemble, and test all their products in Deerfield Beach, Florida. On site manufacturing allows ChemTec to provide reliable, personalized service to our customers, separating ChemTec from the competitors. They specialize in low flow applications for both gas and liquids
A manufacturer of automated welding equipment regularly purchases ChemTec’s custom option LPH Series flow monitor with a brass threaded retainer to monitor the argon gas output to a TIG torch. A customer of the manufacturer was having an issue with the flow monitor housed within the welding machine. The brass threaded retainer option on the LPH was easily and regularly damaged due to heavy bursts of gas throughout production runs.
The ChemTec LCA series flow monitor is your best economical solution for detecting low flow or loss of flow conditions in a fluid application. The LCA sensors are field adjustable to allow precise adaptation to your application conditions.